Title: Cybersecurity Sales Representative
Supervisor: Business Development Regional Manager
Status: Full Time
Travel Requirements: Up to 30%
Do you have a passion for selling? Does the idea of joining the fast-paced cybersecurity industry where you will work along-side Board of Directors, CEOs, CIOs, and CISOs to help develop or improve their cybersecurity programs excite you? Then GreyCastle Security is the place for you. We are looking for candidates that have a strong desire to succeed and/or expand their sales career. Only strong sellers who are willing to learn quickly and hit your targets should apply.
GreyCastle Security helps organizations develop effective cybersecurity programs, minimize the impact of state and federal compliance regulations, improve client retention, and mitigate security incidents. Our approach to service delivery solidifies the business mindset that cybersecurity is not just an “IT” issue, it’s about the overall health of a business.
Cybersecurity Sales Representative is responsible for expanding GreyCastle Security's market share within the United States. They are responsible for strategically prospecting target accounts and customers to identify relevant business challenges and expected results. In partnership with Solution Engineer, they create a compelling solution to their unique business challenge(s). By demonstrating the value of GreyCastle Security to prepare and protect clients from emerging cyber threats through the continuous availability of solutions rooted in alignment, quality, and satisfaction, they gain the trust of prospective clients and motivate them to engage with GreyCastle Security.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understand trends and issues affecting clients in their assigned areas
- Have an understanding of GreyCastle Security's solutions and how they help organizations overcome their cybersecurity and privacy challenges
- Build strong relations to drive sales and meet department and company sales goals
- Act as both an independent contributor and team player in executing plans that lead to greater market acceptance and sales
- Act as a creative problem solver with the ability to bring others along with critical decisions, strategies, and tactics both internally and externally
- Grow existing clientele while expanding and delivering net new business in focused verticals.
- Attend industry events and build/grow executive-level relationships.
- Maintains velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagements and most important, top of funnel quality pipeline contribution
- Demonstrates consultative sales approach by creating value-based engagements
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Achieves quota with consistency
GreyCastle Security considers this position as Moderate Risk with a likely potential to view, access, or download restricted information, private client information or internal data. This information must be treated with sensitivity and in the most secure manner.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures.
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possibly weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security.
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s effort to maintain and improve information security.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strategic prospecting
- Rapport building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Proven team player as well as an independent contributor
- Experience working within a defined sales process
- Curious, positive, and aggressive attitude
- 3+ years experience selling a service or solutions with C-level customers
- Sold primarily to an organization with a revenue of $50 – 250M
- Experience selling contracts with a total value of $100K+
- Historical experience of exceeding sales quota
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
- Understanding and experience with CRM software, Salesforce preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.