Title: Cybersecurity Solution Specialist (Inside Sales Representative)
Supervisor: Business Development Manager
Status: Full Time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
Do you have a passion for selling? Does the idea of joining the fast-paced cybersecurity industry where you will work along-side Board of Directors, CEOs, CIOs, and CISOs to help develop or improve their cybersecurity programs excite you? Then GreyCastle Security is the place for you. We are looking for candidates that have a strong desire to succeed and/or expand their sales career. Only strong sellers who are willing to learn quickly and hit your targets should apply.
GreyCastle Security helps organizations develop effective cybersecurity programs, minimize the impact of state and federal compliance regulations, improve client retention, and mitigate security incidents. Our approach to service delivery solidifies the business mindset that cybersecurity is not just an “IT” issue, it’s about the overall health of a business.
The Cybersecurity Solution Specialist (Inside Sales Representative) is an entry-level professional sales position responsible for qualifying leads and supporting all lead generation efforts for the organization. This role is seeking candidates with 1+ years’ experience in an inside sales role.
- Responsible for all inbound lead qualification efforts to include:
- Marketing prospecting campaigns
- Executing multimedia (call, email, LinkedIn, videos, etc.) campaigns to identify sales interest and qualify marketing driven leads
- Partner Program prospecting campaigns
- Executing multimedia (call, email, LinkedIn, videos, etc.) campaigns to identify sales interest and qualify partner program driven leads
- Responsible for building and executing outbound lead generation efforts to include:
- 50+ outbound dials per day
- Experience in cold calling and setting appointments
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Meet and exceed monthly quota and KPIs including outbound dials and appointments
- Researching and identifying potential targets in conjunction with ideal client profiles
- Building rapport with key decision makers via multimedia approach
- Qualifying that prospect has cybersecurity budget, decision makers are involved, need is identified, and timing is acceptable
- Booking sales meetings with Solution Advisor (Outside Sales Rep)
- Proactive verification of win/loss reasons for closed opportunities
- Research emerging trends, technology, and competitive information specifically.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date information on all lead generation efforts within Salesforce
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Participate in initial phase of sales process with Solution Advisor (Outside Manage and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities) to ensure proper qualification and handoff
- Conference and tradeshow attendance
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in company and self-directed professional development efforts, reviewing relevant publications and industry trends, and participating in applicable professional societies.
- Other duties as required
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- GreyCastle Security considers this position as Moderate Risk with a very likely potential to view, access, or download restricted information, private client information or internal data. This information must be treated with sensitivity and in the most secure manner defined in the Information Classification and Handling Standard policy.
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures.
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security.
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s effort to maintain and improve information security.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the job, the employee will have prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer while consistently repeating motions with wrists, hands, and/or fingers to operate computer and office equipment. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move in excess of 15 pounds. The employee will frequently communicate with others to exchange information, both verbally and in writing.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Skills & Competencies:
Required Education and Experience:
- Relationship Building
- Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Time Management and Prioritization Capabilities
- Highly Organized
- Storytelling Ability
- Candidates should be competitive, tenacious and excited to pursue a career in Sales
- Inside Sales experience AND/OR cybersecurity related degree
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity preferred
- If no, Bachelor’s degree in Business, Psychology or other relevant field required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, education, and skills. The average annual base salary range for this position across our locations is: $50,000 - $60,000.
GreyCastle Security provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. GreyCastle Security provides equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment and employee relations, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.