Title: Cybersecurity Solution Advisor – Outside Sales
Supervisor: Business Development Manager
Travel Requirements: Up to 30%
We are always on the lookout for top talent to join our team! Although we don't have any current openings at the moment, we are growing and an opening may become available in the near future. Apply today and be our first callback when a position becomes available.
Do you have a passion for selling? Does the idea of joining the fast-paced cybersecurity industry where you will work alongside Boards of Directors, CEOs, CIOs, and CISOs to help develop or improve their cybersecurity programs excite you? Then GreyCastle Security is the place for you. We are looking for candidates that have a strong desire to succeed and/or expand their sales career.
Cybersecurity Solution Advisor are responsible for strategically prospecting target accounts and customers to identify relevant business challenges and expected results. In partnership with Solution Engineer, they create a compelling solution to their unique business challenge(s) and gain the trust of prospective clients and motivate them to engage with GreyCastle Security.
- Understand trends and issues affecting clients in the financial space, specifically NYS Credit Unions
- Understand GreyCastle Security's solutions and how they help organizations overcome their cybersecurity and privacy challenges
- Leverage strong relations to drive sales and meet department and company sales goals
- Act as both an independent contributor and team player in executing plans that lead to greater market acceptance and sales
- Act as a creative problem solver with the ability to bring others along with critical decisions, strategies, and tactics both internally and externally
- Grow existing clientele while expanding and delivering net new business in focused verticals.
- Attend industry events and build/grow executive-level relationships.
- Maintains velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagements and most important, top of funnel quality pipeline contribution
- Demonstrates consultative sales approach by creating value-based engagements
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Achieves quota with consistency
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- GreyCastle Security considers this position as Moderate Risk with a very likely potential to view, access, or download restricted information, private client information or internal data. This information must be treated with sensitivity and in the most secure manner defined in the Information Classification and Handling Standard policy.
- Information security is everyone’s responsibility. GreyCastle Security employees are responsible for:
- Understanding and following GreyCastle Security’s information security policies and procedures.
- Remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity or possible weaknesses in GreyCastle Security’s information security.
- Actively participating in GreyCastle Security’s effort to maintain and improve information security.
- Adequate IT requirements are needed for remote work as noted in the Employee Handbook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the job, the employee will have prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer while consistently repeating motions with wrists, hands, and/or fingers to operate computer and office equipment. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move in excess of 15 pounds. The employee will frequently communicate with others to exchange information, both verbally and in writing.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strategic prospecting
- Rapport building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Proven team player as well as an independent contributor
- Experience working within a defined sales process
- Curious, positive, and aggressive attitude
- 3+ years experience selling a service or solutions with C-level customers
- Experience selling contracts with a total value of $50K+
- Historical experience of exceeding sales quota
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
- Understanding and experience with CRM software, Salesforce preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, education, and skills. The average annual base salary range for this position across our locations is: $65,000 - $110,000.
GreyCastle Security provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. GreyCastle Security provides equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment and employee relations, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.